Wednesday 23 May 2012

When the pieces start to fall into place



There I was, twentysevenish and quite lost. Finding myself on the crossroads I couldn't really decide which path to choose, either when it comes to studies or professional career. My first reaction was: "Run!" and so I run and hid myself in a maze of my own thoughts, scared of the future and scared of failing. But as I started to analyse my life I realised that it was not all that bad and I saw a new order coming out of the chaos. Order is probably too big of a word here, but let's just say that some old things and behaviours got some new names and I'm trying out new things too. 














What I also realised was that positive thinking was far more important than I thought. I wasn't going any further with all the complaints and all the drama but changing my attitude towards myself, people and things around and not taking everything so damn seriously have really got me going. I have always been quite critical about myself and therefore never actually satisfied with what I was achieving, not even mentioning with how I looked. But since I decided to "always look on the bright side of life" I have become kinder and more joyful and I must admit that for the first time in my life I feel like I'm finally making peace with myself. So from "lazy" I became "enjoying relaxation", from "eating too much" I went to "appreciating various cuisines" and from "indecisive" to "whimsical" and that's where the blogging comes in.

Why a blog? Well, I kinda felt like I needed to get out there and share stuff, that after all there might be someone interested in...well and here it comes again, being whimsical, but that's not a bad thing, right? This blog is gonna be exactly as its name promises- about pretty much everything that comes into my mind: fashion, films, art, beauty, psychology, jewellery, design, music, life, travelling and probably other things that I'm gonna discover along the way.

So please, stay tuned, 'cause there's some whimsical stuff about to arrive!

Magda











Pics: weheartit.com design-dautore.com

6 comments:

  1. Wspaniale! Po pierwsze: z przyjemnością czyta się Twoje słowa. Po drugie: treść raduje moje serce :) Czekam na więcej! Gruszka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje, to poki co pierwsze niesmiale kroki, ale mam nadzieje sie rozkrecic! :)

      Delete
  2. Ja też czekam na więcej! Bardzo optymistycznie - miło się czyta :) Pozdrawiam,Agata D. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziki za pozdrowienia i mile slowa, kolejne posty juz wkrotce! Pozdrowienia ze Sztokholmu!

      Delete